AI PROGRAMMING FOR THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY
With the Facebook family of apps and services, you have access to some of the world’s most-used, most-engaged apps.
- With Facebook, you have access to an enormous audience. More than 2.2 billion people are visiting Facebook every month.
- Instagram now has 800 million people using the platform every month.
- 1.3 billion people use Messenger every month to engage with their friends, family and businesses.
- And through the Audience Network, you can expand the reach of your campaigns into thousands of other popular apps, all of which have been vetted by Facebook.
- Facebook and Instagram account for over 20% of time spent on mobile
- And the Audience Network accounts for 6% of additional time on mobile
Facebook Inventory Ads
Shoppers are relying more than ever on digital channels for vehicle discovery and consideration. 51% of US consumers surveyed discover auto dealerships on mobile and 68% use Facebook for auto-related activities2. Businesses selling new and used vehicle inventory can now drive automotive inventory ads (AIA) to a mobile-optimized shopping experience on the Facebook platform. On ad click, shoppers are taken to a dynamic Vehicle Detail Page (VDP) created by Facebook with information from your automotive catalog. Shoppers can research vehicle details in real-time, discover additional inventory and then connect directly with dealers via Facebook Messenger, lead form, phone call or store visit.
About Dealership Inventory on Marketplace
Dealerships can list their used vehicle inventory on Marketplace to reach more people on Facebook. Here are some benefits to listing inventory on Marketplace:
- Listings appear to people where they’re already browsing vehicle listings.
- You can respond quickly to questions with Facebook Messenger or a short instant form, depending on location.
- You can show info like price, model and mileage.
- You can reach people with listings specially formatted for phones.
- Dealerships can work with a Marketplace Inventory Partner to show listings on Facebook.
Increased web traffic and lowered the cost per click by 60% running Facebook dynamic ads to lookalike audiences.
Facebook Marketing Partner and Facebook’s auto inventory ads, achieving 65 sales as a result of a 3-month campaign.